Fall Fun for All
Fall Adventure Seekers Start Here
Fall is here and there's so much to enjoy about the Brainerd Lakes Area. This special season is short and sweet, so make the most of it. Here is a Top 10 List to get you started:
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch—Some great options are The Farm at St. Mathias, Boysenberries Farm and Paul Bunyan Land.
- Take a Kayak or Canoe ride on the Mississippi River
- Walk the Haunted Trail at the Northland Arboretum...if you dare.
- Visit Hidden Hallows at Paul Bunyan Land—It includes a Haunted Mansion, Haunted Corn Maze, the carnival, a bonfire and concessions.
- Taste Special Brews at one of the area's craft breweries—Big Axe Brewing, Cuyuna Brewing Co., Gull Dam Brewing, Jack Pine Brewery and Roundhouse Brewery.
- Take a fall colors tour on Gull Lake courtesy of Destiny Cruises.
- Take a bike ride on the Paul Bunyan Trail
- Visit the Crow Wing County Historical Society and do the Walking History Tour of Downtwon Brainerd.
- Get lost in a Corn Maze.
- See a show—Central Lakes Community Performing Arts Center is an excellent option.
- Arts & Culture
- Baxter Posts
- Mountain Bike Trail Reports
- Bird Reports
- Fishing Reports
- Brainerd Dining
- Featured Hotels
- Hunting Report
- Brainerd/Baxter Updates
- Restaurants & Dining
- Visit Brainerd Event Meeting Notes
- Snowmobile Trail Conditions
- Things To Do
- Weekend Review
- Weekly Events